- Where is Ominto, Inc. stock traded?
- Ominto, Inc. stock is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under ticker symbol "OMNT".
- How can I buy stock in Ominto, Inc.?
- Through a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- Who is Ominto's transfer agent and how can I contact them?
- For shareholder inquiries, please contact our transfer agent and registrar:
Olde Monmouth Stock Transfer Co., Inc.
200 Memorial Parkway
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
- Does Ominto have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Ominto does not have a direct stock purchase plan
- Where is Ominto, Inc. headquartered?
- Ominto's corporate headquarters are located in Boca Raton, Florida. The mailing address is:
1515 S. Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- When does Ominto, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Ominto’s fiscal year ends on September 30.
- Who is Ominto's registered public accounting firm?
- CBIZ, Inc.
- Who is the Ominto's SEC counsel?
- K&L Gates
- What is Ominto, Inc.'s revenue stream?
- Ominto's derives its revenue from the products and services sold by each of its wholly owned subsidiaries which include the following:
- Customer subscription packages for VIP memberships
- Commissions earned from merchants participating on Ominto's shopping websites
- Annual and monthly licensing fees and marketing packages from DubLi Network Business Associates
- Registration fee and monthly maintenance from for-profit organizations who sign up for Ominto’s Partner Program
- Advertising from retailers and travel sites
- Coupons and promotions